Our Project Implementation solutions leverage our
industry expertise and broaden experience, utilizing
tools and integrated technologies to deliver innovative
Project Management solutions, empowering your business
to meet its corporate objectives.
Project Implementation and Control services available:
- Execution of your project plans, tracking and reporting progress against plans to ensure your requirements are being met.
your scope, costs, schedule and performance project
plan. Through MCG's assistance in joint venture,
financial analysis and control, HRT Real Estate
- Effective project leadership and communications using leading information systems in order to meet your project objectives.
- Evaluating your project performance against quality standards and product conformance to requirements through audits and benchmarking.
- Have you ever come to a dead-end without knowing how you got there? Root cause analysis, corrective action and continuous improvement will put your project back on track.
- Personal development, building and leading of your teams.
- Contract management and administration. Managing your vendor relationships and performance to fulfill contract requirements.
- Developing and implementing change control systems to manage deviations from your project plan.
With Nortel Networks, MCG managed an $18M software
project requiring the coordination of 120 team members
distributed throughout Canada, India and the United
Kingdom. Through effective management of global teams,
Nortel successfully delivered the required project
on time and on budget.
Partnering with Hydro One, MCG adapted an existing
iterative development process to design Nuclear Disaster
Simulator software. Project methodology reduced discrepancies
between customer requirements and project implementation.