At MCG, we first work with you to understand your
unique project management business needs. We understand
that careful Definition Planning is critical to the
success of any project. Our experienced Project Management
team takes the necessary time and care to ensure the
appropriate level of definition has been undertaken
Definition Planning services available:
- Assist you in the analysis and determination of funding and authorization to set your project in motion.
- Analyze your market demands, business needs, customer requests, technological advancements, legal requirements and social needs in preparation for planning of your project.
- Conduct a feasibility study, determine project goals and preliminary plans to successfully enable project authorization.
- Create project charter and define project constraints and assumptions as part of project authorization.
- Assist in project analysis, weight cost benefit, identify alternatives and provide expert advice to ensure project success.
At Nortel Networks, MCG provided assistance in the project selection for an Optical development group in the area of Rapid Product Delivery. Limited by budget constraints, MCG assisted Nortel in the development of a new Project Selection Process which aided in the Project Prioritization, for maximization of return on investment.
At DND, MCG analyzed electronic equipment of land tactical amphibious vehicles to define updates required for modern military deployment. Updated computers processed larger amounts of information in shorter periods of time, at a lower cost. Additionally, they improved reliability in communication flexibility and portability.
Partnering with Southern Bell Corporation, MCG assisted
in defining product requirements through usability
analysis and user interaction, and successfully delivered
system operational costs, with savings of more than