This fast-paced seminar is designed for those seeking
to apply and improve their project integration and
communication knowledge and skills. You will improve
your progress reporting and be able to identify effective
methods for disseminating results to team members.
You will also learn how to keep your project under
control at all times to ensure maximum project success.
These simple yet effective techniques will help you
exceed your project stakeholder expectations while
giving you time to address your other project needs.
You will engage in applying these techniques in a
dynamic, hands-on project simulation based on your
working environment by working in small teams.
Who should attend?
- Managers, project managers, project team members
who want to enhance their project integration and
- Assess the benefit of project coordination in project
- Implement effective communication processes
and developing a project plan
management tools and techniques (offered only in two
the audience and understanding the information
and disseminating information
- Communication management tools and techniques (offered
only in two day course)
Upon completion of this course, students will be
- Apply integration management techniques to their project
- Apply communication skills to their day to
day roles and projects